Wednesday 14 November 2012

Help me style my engagement shoot

So I have my engagement shoot with Photography by Nadean next week and I am busy collecting cute rustic picnic props for it. Since my beautiful husband to be is Italian, I was trying to add subtle Italian flavour to the shoot too without introducing gingham table cloths and candles half melted into bottles.

Here is a list of things that I have come up with so far. Would love your thoughts and any suggestions to add to my collection of engagement props.



I have a cute blackboard tray that I am going to write 'la vita e bella' on which means 'life is beautiful'




That's all I have so far. I would have loved to add a vintage bike leaning against a tree or even a scooter but I dont know anyone I can borrow one from. Also NSW scooter laws mean you need a motor bike licence to ride one, so hiring is out too.

Can you think of any other ideas for me?

In the mean time, I am going to work on finding the perfect 1950's style dress to wear. Mod Cloth doesn't deliver to Australia express, so I am off to the shops on my lunch break.




No comments:

Post a Comment