Friday 22 March 2013

Welcome back 2013 - Wedding trends

Hello my lovelies,

I have had a massive break this year from the blog and have run out of excuses now, so I am back with lots of great new projects to talk to you about and of course take you on a journey of design, event styling and wedding planning. This year the blog will have a bigger focus on wedding plans and styling as my wedding is now booked in for July 2014. Please share comments with me on what you want to see more of, less of or your wedding plans too.

To get things started, here is a snapshot for the things im loving in the wedding scene at the moment. Check out my pinterest page for more....

Back soon :)

Mel

Bridesmaid Skirts.... what are you thoughts? certainly more wearable after the wedding

Sequins.....

Rustic lace....



Patterns on patterns.....

The braid in all shapes and sizes....


Roaring twenties.....


No comments:

Post a Comment